'God Channeling' and Movies and Books

TheCigSmokingMan

Rift Surfer
Hi,

In another thread, I put forth an idea that all information in the universe is finite. That GOD is energy and information. As according to String Theory, that all matter is vibrating energy and/or light.

But now I recall the movie "The Three Days of the Condor". In which, Robert Redford's character was a CIA analyst whose job it was to read books or novels. If the movie's background information is accurate, why does the CIA read novels? Are they looking for communist codes embedded in novels? :) Or are they aware of 'God Channeling' by fiction writers in movies and books?

The underlying crisis in the "The Three Days of the Condor" is that the United States of America sets in motion a war in the Middle East for Oil. Sounds Familiar to me somehow?... Gulf War I+II?

Also, you can find 'God Channeling' in the movie 'Star Wars' for String Theory itself. 'The Force' was illustrated on screen as a 'yellowish' light energy of all things. This 'idea' appeared in a movie 25 or so years ago.

Anyone else see evidence of 'God Channeling' in movies or books?

TheCigMan

Hi,

I might be briefly analyzing the 'God Channeling' or cultural messages in Movies...

My first is the Matrix...

If our world is a matrix, how do you unplug...

From 'our' reality point of view, the people in the Matrix earth America were busy consumers with corporate jobs in big cities... blinded by the fact they were in a 'matrix'

The 'zions' were 'real' humans in who lived in a hippie commune religious lifestyle without money - partied and had great sex. :) No corporate jobs or mortgages or credit cards or cell phones or tv or standard entertainment media.

The other message was oppressed humans are enslaved in a computer virtual reality. One perspective is that our souls <energy> are trapped in our 'physical' reality. All very STRING THEORY.

TheCigMan

Hi,

Anyone notice the 'God Channeling' in the movie 'Contact'

Where the super secret bald short glasses wearing SR Hadden is an all knowing satellite and computer wizard who can do some very 'interesting' things with technology...

And General Michael V. Hayden of the DIA, NSA and now CIA....

Hayden and Hadden a close phonetic spelling... The physical resemblance and all the super secret satellite and computer stuff... :)

Our General Hayden is only a history buff... Disappointing really :)

TheCigMan

Hi,

Anyone ever wonder what Chris Carter was talking about on the X-Files with all the 'Black Oil' alien body snatching stuff?...

Did he literally mean 'Black Oil' as our so called fossil fuel 'Oil'

Alot of dinosaurs would have to be in one place to get all that oil... :)

Has anyone ever done a DNA analysis on oil to see if it contains Dino DNA as they say in Jurassic Park

Oil and Gasoline contain Sulfur don't they? Isn't Sulfur considered 'satanic'

Is oil 'dinosaur' goo or an 'evil' alien life form... That gets released into our atmosphere? :)

Is 'evil oil' causing road rage and wars :)

I wonder if we cross-reference 'evil' regimes and oil deposits? What would we find? :)

Is there a giant oil reserve under the Crawford Ranch in Texas?

That Exxon-Mobil CEO looks like pure 'evil' to me :)

I wonder... :)

TheCigMan

Hi CigMan:

If our world is a matrix, how do you unplug...

If you are talking the physical fractal level of our matrix, then isn't this death of the physical body? :)

From 'our' reality point of view, the people in the Matrix earth America were busy consumers with corporate jobs in big cities... blinded by the fact they were in a 'matrix'

Certainly. Or another way to possibly describe it would be "blinded TO the fact that they ARE a Matrix IN ANOTHER Matrix." Right? :)

The 'zions' were 'real' humans in who lived in a hippie commune religious lifestyle without money - partied and had great sex.

Ain't nuttin' wrong with that, once in awhile, is there homey? :)

No corporate jobs or mortgages or credit cards or cell phones or tv or standard entertainment media.

"Commitments we make" and "addictions we adopt" can sometimes be hard to distinguish, one from the other! ;)

The other message was oppressed humans are enslaved in a computer virtual reality.

And yet each and every One of Us has the ability to CHOOSE between the Red and Blue pills. Free Will? :)

One perspective is that our souls <energy> are trapped in our 'physical' reality.

And another perspective might be that our souls revel in their short time (a human lifetime) that they are able to expend <energy> as a means to Experience Reality. I'd have to say that my soul certainly appreciates having a Mind and Body to use to sense and react within the physical universe. Life is a really fun ride, wouldn't you agree?

Question 2 U CigMan: Would you be willing to agree that our human physical body is architected as a 3x3 matrix of systems?

RMT

Hi,

I don't really know if it is 'God Channeling' or Leaks or Hollywood script writing but I find "The Pelican Brief", "Conspiracy Theory" and "Enemy of The State" to be very interesting movies.

The basic plots are someone gets caught up in a conspiracy or publishes a conspiracy theory. And the NSA primarly or the FBI or CIA sit back and watch what happens to the person to validate the conspiracy.

What do you think? Real Life or Hollywood Script Writing?

TheCigMan

Hey Cig:

Were you going to answer my question? Or are we not having a discussion, and rather this is more diatribesque? :)

Question 2 U CigMan: Would you be willing to agree that our human physical body is architected as a 3x3 matrix of systems?

Whaddya say?
RMT

Rainy <My friend>,

I think our 'relationship' has 'turned' again.... I have just been 'inspired' so much lately :)

In response to:

I have to think about Rainy... :) The 'Chakra' stuff does seem to have some basis in reality... and philosphy But I haven't studied it in detail...

I not ignoring your posts... I just not an expert on pyramids, masons and chakra...

I being honest and sincere here

TheCigMan

Hi,

Anyone see "HEROS" on NBC last night... Execellent by the way... It's on again tonight at 8:00pm...
X-Files meets X-Men...

Most likely copycat Hollywood Screen Writing.... Instead of 'God Channeling'

But all the story lines involve 'super beings' activitated to save 'mankind'

Did The Military Industrial Complex and the Illumanti kill JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon all men of peace... JFK is debatable I know he started Vietnam...

Is there something to people born after April 1983?

Is GOD stacking the deck? With 'super humans' to save mankind...

Are they the "INDIGO PEOPLE"? Will there be multiple CHRIST CON. people?
http://www.answers.com/topic/indigo-children

:)

I wonder...

TheCigMan

In the movie "2010" a nurse sits at a watch station on the floor of David Bowman's mother. She is reading a Time magazine circa 2010 (movie time)

The Presidents of United States and Russia on the cover...

The U.S. President looks like Dick Cheney

The Russian President looks like Saddam Hussein

Just interesting...

TheCigMan

In the little known movie The Parallax View (1974) starring Warren Beatty. Warren Beatty is a reporter posing as an operative being tested to be an assassin.

In a strange film sequence. He is on a plane. He is watching a flight attendant pour drinks from a service cart. She is taken soda and alcohol from different selves. Is he checking out the flight attendant or is he noticing that she is taken items from different shelves for different people.

Are flight attendants drugging or poisoning specific people on planes for diabolical purposes?
What really goes on underneath them in the cargo hold section of the plane under their seat?

Maybe...

Sub-plot of the movie that escapes people...

It is not about the assassination but the assassin. He is tested for real emotion and compassion during the 'testing' phase. It is to 'damn' his soul.

Underated movie in my opinion.

TheCigMan

In the movie 'The Terminal' by Steven Spielberg where an eastern immigrant finds himself stranded in JFK airport, and must take up temporary residence there. It focuses on immigrant Victor Narvorski (Tom Hanks) whose home country – the fictional land of Krakozhia (think Russia or Czechoslovakia

The set was entirely constructed for the movie. It wasn't a real terminal.

Whether product placement or 'God Channeling' the camera continously focuses on the store "Borders"

Was it a sublimal warning to protect the Border of the United States?
Was it a warning about 'activities' inside international airport terminal hubs?
Catherine Zeta Jones throws away her cell phone. Interesting.

Maybe...

TheCigMan

Some very interesting symbolism in the movie Dune.

Plot Summary for Dune (1984)
In the far future, a duke and his family are sent by the Emperor to a sand world from which comes a spice that is essential for interstellar travel. The move is designed to destroy the duke and his family, but his son escapes and seeks revenge as he uses the world's ecology as one of his weapons.

The desert planet Arrakis - we enter the year 10191 and the whole universe depends on the spice Melange which exists only on this dry and desolate planet. The natives of this planet await the arrival of their Messiah who will lead them into a holy war against the evil Harkonnen empire. This is the film adaptation based on Frank Herbert's cult novel.

Once you think of the these items Dune will never be the same again

Desert (and Rock) Planet Arrakis is Afghanistan
Paul Atreides is Osama Bin Ladin
Harkonnens are the Russians
'Melange' Spice is Heroin (That finances religious war)
Fremen, natives of Arrakis are the Taliban
Emperor Padishah Shaddam IV is David Rockefeller (for lack of a better rich villian)
Worms represent Wabi Radical Islam
Weirding Module is Fundamentalist Propaganda

Osama Bin Ladin (Paul Atreides) in desert and rocky Afghanistan leads the Taliban (Religous Fremen) on a holy war against the Russians (Harkonnens). The holy war is financed by heroin. The Taliban (Fremen) hide in the rocks and come out to attack in the desert. They ride on a wave (worms) of Whabi Radical Fundementalist Islam. They beat the Russians.

Interesting right?... :)

TheCigMan

And one of reoccurring themes is "Water is Life"

If the U.S. wants to defeat the Taliban, they may want to track water sources in the rocky mountains of Afghanistan. Maybe some surveillance, hallucinogenics or radioactive posioning of the water sources. :)

They have to drink water from somewhere... :)

TheCigMan

Um...

I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted.

Made me think of a story I heard;

Frank Herbert, Robert Heinlein and L. Ron Hubbard are rumored to have had a bet:
Who could write a book to start a religion?

(Atleast that's what my friend says...)

I suggest reading the Dune series and rethinking your symbolism.

I don't even know where to begin correcting you.

TL79

Hmm, I say "Holy crap, what a can of worms..."

Let me meditate on this awhile properly.

I don't have access to my copies of the 6 books, unfortunately.

I can say this, though...It was written in 1965.

More to follow...

TL79

TL79,

I watched the movie Dune on Sunday in preparation of attacks of my thesis. One moment stood out for me when someone talked about "Jihad and Holy War"...

I'm really only talking about the initial book and movie.

TheCigMan